Your credit score is a vital part of your financial life, so it's only natural that you would want to boost or repair it to secure your loans with favorable terms and other financial benefits of having good credit.
Repairing credit by yourself can be a tough challenge because it takes knowledge, effort, and time. So naturally, the next logical step to take is to hire a credit repair company.
But you have to be extremely cautious when choosing the credit repair company you want to partner with in fixing your credit.
Watch out for these common red flags, and don't let yourself become another scam victim!
1. They demand you to pay upfront!
2. Promises are too good to be true (Watch out for form letters, pre-pay, and promises to remove truthful but damaging information.)
3. They can't answer questions.
4. They hold back or provide misinformation.
5. They pressure you not to contact credit reporting companies.
Know Your Rights!
The Credit Repair Organization Act (CROA) prevents these credit repair companies from lying to you about what they can do for you and your credit (legally).
This law is all about protecting you, which is why the Federal Trade Commission requires all credit repair companies to explain:
1.The details of the services they'll perform for you.
2. Your legal rights should be included in your contract.
3. Your three-day right to cancel without any charge.
4. The total cost of their service.
5. How long it will take for you to start seeing results.
If the company you hired did not deliver the results they promised,
the following are some of the options you have.
1.You can sue them in federal court for what you paid them or any actual losses
on your part.
2. You can demand compensation to punish the company for violating the law.
3. You can file a lawsuit against the company with other people, and if you win, the company will have to pay your attorney's fee. To avoid these from happening go to your trusted credit repair service provider,
T And T Credit Repair & Consulting. See straight from what our satisfied clients says.
Our lines are open, confidential support available over the phone.
We are committed to your success.